Sunday, November 24, 2013

Looking for authors to do excerpt swaps

To all fellow authors:

I'm currently seeking out other authors who would like to do an except swap: I'd include an excerpt for one of their books at the end of one of the episodes for Life After (with links to purchase on Amazon), and they would do the same in the book I'm promoting for them.

Since starting this series in September, the readership has grown into the hundreds with new readers checking out the series as it progresses. I'd be interested in linking with authors whose work I believe would appeal to readers of my series.

If interested, please send an e-mail to jjholdenbooks<at>gmail.com with the subject EXCERPT SWAP. Also, include a .mobi file (a preview file you can download from your KDP dashboard) of the book you'd like me promote. I will read every book sent my way (besides write, I spend most of my time reading) and let you know if I'd like to include your excerpt in one of my episodes.

All books I select to promote will be included at the end of a specific episode and also included in the bundled editions. So let me know if you'd be interested, and please spread this around to any author you know who might be interested as well.

Thanks!

JJ Holden

No comments:

Post a Comment